Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kidney Polyps Am I A Hypochondriac?

Am i a Hypochondriac? - kidney polyps

I've been very concerned about my whole life ... About death, but also lose the most members of the family ..

when I have tests in school, I read the question 10 times to feel when you're not comfortable. I'm always a little reassuring, to the point that the annoying and pissing me off ..

But lately, my breasts were pain (as my past?) and since then all the pain I just worry. Each.

when my heart beats fast as yesterday, it took me 2 hours. Sleep b / CI couldnt stop feeling the pace and it gives me (I have done my medication for ADHD. For 4 days and it was only yesterday, and all these things affect the meaning ... He was only 62 BPM she told me that it's not bad .. and I felt better in Tho ..)

when I feel small lumps in my breast that I know are normal, I'm always afraid, but I will not!

If my head hurts, and Tuesday, I thought I had a brain tumor! I watched the news of a child came Outa shook the room, took him to get a scan, she had a tumor. i know the only reason for the inclination of the head is not my hair on my face, but I myself am afraid ..

My stomach hurts lately and thought I had polyps, Osler, turmors, kidney stones ..

My ears hurt when or ring, I think I'm goin deaf or had a tumor behind it ..

During my chest hurts, I think I have lung cancer, breast cancer or a heart attack

Just afraid of everything and whenever they feel tingling, pain, pain, sore, lump, Whit Monday somethings wrong in automatically and I find all his statements and anxiety. I speak with my mother, but I think that this is not enough. I want the answers and im ok you know the whole time b / c im scared.

im not a freak lol and do not shy away from thinking all day every day .. just when I feel pain .. Sometimes one seconds takes minutes, 10 min, at a time .. It depends whether I am to people. idk. Help me please (:

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I agree with Dark Angel. Find a support group and tried to occupy his thoughts elsewhere. It's more like your kicks in the TOC, that his thoughts to influence ....

Katherine W said...

http://www.lindenmethod.com/

They have bad OCD, but there's nothing wrong with that in the case
Just learn to get rid of it.

I let go of me. :)

TheGodSp... said...

If your spirit lives very close to the body can, you need something from your skin, you are distracted.

If you have to rest for a higher level of anxiety than most other (or if you are) at an early age, then what comes next and next and next, they tend to their attention. Why, then, intend to continue to do so, if your answer is the fear, but not if they are really bad in this part of the body or body part, etc.. Fear is only a reflection of our history - from nature intended the human race to keep safe.

Our brains are programmed to attach to anything that comes our attention as we should immediately begin to look for something that makes us start to worry - we have to identify something, and fast. Prehistoric man in search of a lion, if someone is able to shout: "very large dinosaurs with a knife and fork, 300 yards and closing! He ... He began to pay close attention to your nails - our brains are desperate to find something for us to haveng more afraid. Unfortunately, it seems his own fear of his own body to run and what happens to her or to her.

Your mind does not know who the attention go to something that does not require your attention - go straight and makes it easy to draw! We believe that if you shift your attention to a body part that is the right thing. They must demonstrate soft and therapy that not all parts of the body on to attend and participate

And when our minds are attached to something (as a symptom, sign or body problem), which is also expected to hold discussions on the extractor, so that we can survive. Of course, this is too much of a hammer overresponse and many people are very self-destructive habits of introspection. In other words, the origin, such as hypochondriasis, born in most people.

If you have a high level of fear of the rest, every little thing that get on or in the body, their attention.

My money is not a hypochondriac, but thaYou can not just a certain feeling of hypochondria, and I say this because I am a hardcore, hypochondriac clinic over 35 years.

Your own health is within you or without you - you have to make a choice. These plans, how to get your attention away from you about things much healthier. First, it is quite what we know, while these things, self-delusion that you make, but do not let this knowledge prevent them going ... because it also works if you know that there is a trick.

It needs to change its time, but the journey will end is worth it.

Dark Angel said...

For the 15, many things you have to overcome at some point. It looks a little obsessed by his physical condition. It would be better to discuss your feelings with your doctor. Ask if there a support group where you can chat live with others the same. It is helpful to realize speak with others in the same situation and they are not alone. To find and treat (reading, writing, movement, etc.) ... It helps to keep your thoughts occupied.

Elizabeth Cedar said...

I'm pretty much the same way they are. I'm obsessed with my health all the time. I am 23 years old and when my son was 6 months, my anxiety was really bad. I received a diagnosis of panic disorder and I behoviour cognitive therapy, which is very helpful. You can go to the clinic in the public mental health and advise. I take drugs because they think nessacary masks and only their symptoms and are dependent on them and becomes a vicious cycle, my thoughts (). I am learning, rather than hatred and desire for everything to live for the present, and if you fear and try to think what your thinking. Suppose you think you have a tumor which will tell you what I have proof. In reality, it is not, but I think so.
I wish you good luck, it's terrible to be so worried all the time.

Post a Comment