Monday, January 25, 2010

Granny Pantyhose Do I Seem Like I Will Make A Good Little Granny, Kids?

Do I seem like I will make a good little granny, kids? - granny pantyhose

Who is this black leather mad?
It is no longer the youngest, he can not always shake the feathers!
But mosh pits? ... Stage and diving?
Grandma needs outside their Rawk!
But it is a hottie in the kitchen, too --
Betty Crocker WATCH OUT!
Combat boots have steel-toed camouflage jacket
Since most, if not we can believe the hack
She is so sweet, but heat packs
Allows 9mm, the Talkin '
So if you're not with your program
Better to keep turning and Walkin '!
Cuz you can see through it stilkl
A wolf in sheep's clothing
(including bifocals and stockings)


I give my little son in a baby gift that nobody else has, of course, an electric guitar! Rawkins is "pre-school parking lot soon! * * Set groupies screaming boy

5 comments:

Lola said...

To my new friend --
Sweet!
And yes, oh yes,
Can the stereo down so you can hear better ....
If you laugh ~
What a trip it will be fun!

"I know who you are
Do not expect "
~ ~ Lola

Golden Seaman said...

provided that you keep candy in the bag
good good
;: 0)
Congratulations

time2rym... said...

LC beat me with his Cain. please.

Socrates said...

Can I lick the plate!
Cani?
:-)

Happy Hiram said...

Sounds like a good grandmother. I knew that my grandparents judge, so who I am, too?

Post a Comment