Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Get Rid Of A Nervous Stomach How To Get Rid Of This Nervous Feeling In My Stomach?

How to get rid of this nervous feeling in my stomach? - how to get rid of a nervous stomach

You have nerve pain in my stomach ... Butterflies ... everything they say. I'm really nervous about anything. I used to have anxiety problems, but I'm much better now. I am a shy person, so it is normal for me that a little bit nervous, but sometimes I feel nervous for no reason. It's really annoying because you can not concentrate on study or attention in the class. How can I get rid of the feeling of nervousness in my stomach? I take no drugs.

4 comments:

shelterm... said...

Have you ever tried to relax through breathing exercises? I have the same problem sometimes comes and goes randomly, but is usually caused by stress. Even mild stress. This flip-floppy feeling, adrenaline, feel the heart beating in my throat ... I think there is fear, and everything that happens if I do, I focus on my breathing. I inhale slowly for 4 seconds, for 4, exhale for 4, the other 4 .... repeated several times, and I feel relaxed me about it.

LaTeRaLu... said...

could be something in your diet. Caffeine does this to me not having a lot of them, or I nervous for nothing, not a nice feeling.

MayaWals... said...

can not be stressed by lack of sleep, a fulfilling life, and so on. or it could be worse = (you do not fear, but you need to discuss the document, if the problem worsee

rose said...

begins to feel more confident in themselves ... It works great! be proud of what you do and do not be afraid of people.

Post a Comment