Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Shower Words Of Congratulations Baby Shower Cake Wording For Butterfly Theme?

Baby Shower Cake Wording for Butterfly Theme? - baby shower words of congratulations

So my baby shower cake is a butterfly custom theme ........ I get what I mean. Theres not much room to write such a thing would be better soon ....... Your Jans a girl for everything that I really want to "Congratulations Jennifer" in ..........
and represent theres a great butterfly cake up to me, and two half butterflies attached to my first daughter, Sofia, and a representative of the new agency-Veda.

I believe that the letter
Welcome Veda Grace sees it very much and was born .......

Suggestions please?
Perhaps something to do with butterflies?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it has nothing to do with butterflies, but in my cake shower and said, "diapers and pins starting a new life ..."

Anonymous said...

"Spread Your Wings"

Anonymous said...

We had a butterfly shower experience for me too! But, said the cake: "belly goodbye, Hello Mom"

I thought it was very nice!

Anonymous said...

Why do you make your own baby shower cake? If it is not the role of a housewife?

I organized and participated in some great baby shower, and I have never seen a cake with the writing. They are generally very shape and design.

Anonymous said...

I know it has nothing to do with butterflies, but in my cake shower and said, "diapers and pins starting a new life ..."

Post a Comment