Friday, December 18, 2009

Tmj Vs Brain Tumor Hydrocodone Vs Oxycodone Which Is Stronger? ?

Hydrocodone vs Oxycodone which is stronger? ? - tmj vs brain tumor

I was perscribed both hydrocodone and oxycodone the ATM and the reasons for the pain. For me a 5mg Vicodin (Hydro) is about the same as Percoset 5mg (oxycodone). I looked, and it seems that the equivilancys oxycodone a little harder, but not quite sure. I received responses from 5 mg oxygen = 5 mg oxycodone hydro is twice as strong as hydro.

The chemicals are different and have slightly different effects, but I think there is a table equivilancy somewhere.

Both water and oxygen will be sold by people I know with Vicodin, which are roughly the same price, even if it is 5 mg, 7.5 mg or 10 mg. Percs to go to the milligram, and is usually more expensive. When Hydro 1mg = 1 mg oxycodone to buy why not the people, if they can get mg hydrocortisone 10 for the same price as a percoset 5mg?

In any case, I thank not know if it's an answer, but I searched a lot on this subject and I am determined to become a chemist, so I know that many of these things. If you do not know an answer or have nothing to say, I can help please responsibility thatD, but if you would do that, great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment