Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aluminum Real Estate Signs Seller Agreed To Repairs In Real Estate Contract, No Permit Was Obtained On Work Done, Do I Have To Close?

Seller agreed to repairs in real estate contract, no permit was obtained on work done, do I have to close? - aluminum real estate signs

Our examination of the house (in the contract) was found several safety problems with the existing aluminum wiring in the house. He went to demand that repairs by the seller through a "license is electrical" and sign it.

In the city and state of the house is legally obliged to obtain a work permit. I was told the offer was made, but no evidence is not yet supported, and when I told the city that they had not asked for permission to that address.

Now I am informed by my attorney, because my agency and I can not specifically for permission, he can not refuse to ask for lack of permits for electrical work in the area.

I do not understand how the city and state law require a permit, but the seller and the contractor can get overlooked, but I'm still committed to buy the house without a work leave it!

If I am forced to do so, it will cause problems for me if I am the owner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment